April 26, 2010

Great Moisturizer For Oily Skin!

Hey Guys!!!


When you have oily or combination skin, it can be difficult to find an effective moisturizer that's not too heavy. Many can have a heavy feeling on the skin and make your face feel, and even look, greasy. Thankfully, I tried this little gem from Clinique.



Clinique's Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel is a unique moisturizer that comes in the form of a gel, not a cream or lotion. It adds moisture to your skin without looking or feeling greasy. It's oil-free and leaves skin feeling super soft and smooth. I have combination skin and Clinique's gel leaves my skin feeling very balanced. I was unsure of the idea of a gel moisturizer at first, but after giving it a try, I'm hooked on this product :)

<3 Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment