August 10, 2010

Review: Make Up For Ever Aqua Creams.

Hi there!

I told you I'd be sticking around doing some reviews, didn't I? Well I didn't lie!

Make Up For Ever has their newest waterproof innovation taking the world by storm -- Aqua Creams! These products, similar to MAC Creme Color Bases but much more pigmented and creamier/less greasy, are waterproof, long-wearing, and intense! They currently come in 22 different shades (I can see them extending the range soon!).

Make Up For Ever designates these products for either Eye and Cheek or Lip and Cheek, however, I think it's totally up to the user. I have two colors -- 13, Warm Beige (Intended for eyes and cheeks but I could see it being a nudeish lipcolor) and 10, Orange...a very vivid orange intended for Lips and Cheeks, though I've definitely used it as an eyeliner and love it!

The lasting power on these is amazing and I quite love them! I've used them on eyes and cheeks and both places seem to keep the product on very easily and I hear the same holds true for lips. I'll be testing their waterproof ability to the fullest when I go to the beach this weekend as well!

I'd definitely recommend these to anyone -- I plan on picking up more shades soon! Aqua Creams retail for $22 at Sephora.com and Sephora stores -- look for the boxed set in Sephora or online now containing two Aqua Creams, Aqua Eyes Liners, and a tube of Waterproof Smokey Lash as well!

Josh <3

No comments:

Post a Comment