February 24, 2010

Review: Cover Girl Lash Blast Luxe - Black Royale.

Hey everyone!

So, I just wanted to do a review on a product I've been loving recently: Cover Girl Lash Blast Luxe in Black Royale.


If you're a fan of the original Lash Blast, you've got to try this. If you felt something was missing from the original Lash Blast, give this a go. I love the Black Royale color because I do feel it makes a difference in making my blue eyes much brighter. In brighter light, you can see the flecks of shimmer, however, in a lot of lighting, you can see that your lashes are a rich, dark blue, which is awesome.

I'm not that big of a fan when it comes to colored mascaras because they never do what they promise, however, this definitely does.

Tried the Exact Eyelights mascara? It's kind of similar, however, the Exact Eyelights formula is a bit dryer and not as buildable. So, I definitely like this better.

Go give it a shot! Of course, wait for a bogo!

Josh <3

No comments:

Post a Comment