March 3, 2010

NYC this weekend and a review!

Hey guys!

So, I'm very, very excited! I'm going to NYC this weekend fo the first time EVER! Ahhh!

Besides going to see everything amazing and hang out with my friend, I'm so excited for one major thing: Illamasqua. The Sephora's in NYC, most of them at least, actually carry this brand and I've wanted to try their stuff for so long!

Other than that, I had my interview today for Boots Cosmetics. They're branching out into more and more Targets. I'll be staying with Walgreens, since Boot's is only part-time, but definitely expect some reviews of their stuff if all things go well!

That's it! I just wanted to give you guys an update of my life and let you know what I'm up to. However, I will throw in a product I'm really loving right now:

These are Milani Infinite Liquid Eyeliner. They offer up to 24-hour, and trust me, this holds true. They retail for $5-$6 pending on where you get them and your area. I love these! Right now I only have 03-Eternal, which is the lime green one you see above, however, I'm lemming the blue one as well now.

Milani is a really good brand to turn to if you're looking for quality products at an affordable price, however, be warned - their normal eyeliners are the exact same product as the Jordana Easy-Liners, since these are owned by the same company. The only exception between these is the Milani version cost around $5 while the Jordana option is only $2 at Walgreens. You be the judge!

Alright, I hope everyone has a nice weekend! I'll try to post something while I'm gone!

Josh <3

1 comment: