November 19, 2009

Check this out!!


Lorac has the most AMAZING deals ever. Whether I'm shopping their VIP discount section or their seasonal specials, I can not get enough of this fab website. One thing that caught my eye recently is their Everyday Eye Collection.



This is a deal to not pass up. You get nine eyeshadows and a black liquid liner, all for a mere $22.50. That's cheaper than buying nine drugstore shadows!


The colors look gorgeous and perfect for everyday wear. In this collection, you get the shades:
-Beige (a shade of matte beige)
-Joy (shimmery pink)
-Cappuccino (light brown)
-Mesmerize (shimmery peach)
-Cocoa (shimmery soft brown)
-Suede (reddish brown)
-Kiwi (shimmery greenish-grey)
-Lush (shimmery dark green)
-Jade (dark green)
I can't wait to add this to my collection. Will you be buying? If so, act quickly. A deal like this will not be around for long.
Happy shopping!
<3
Sarah

2 comments: