November 18, 2009

Walgreens sales next week!

Hey guys!

When it comes to drug stores, it helps to be in the know. For instance, thanks to me working at Walgreens, I know what's on sale next week, and I'll be sure to tell you guys and recommend a few products with this as well!

Alrighty, so, starting Sunday November 22nd, Revlon Foundation, Powder, Concealer, Blush, Lip and Implements are BOGO Free! If you're looking for anything special to try out of these, here's a few recommendations:
Revlon ColorStay Mineral Finishing Powder in Suntan Matte
Use this product as an all over finishing powder to add a color to dull or drab Winter skin without all that sparkle a lot of other bronzers contain.
Revlon Matte Lipstick in Nude Attitude
If you're looking to play up some nice shadows this season(Urban Decay's Book of Shadows Volume II for instance anybody???), this is definitely a great lip product to pair it up with. Make sure to moisturize first!

Alrighty, next we've got Rimmel Eye and Lip Cosmetics are 50% off! Can I tell you how excited I am about this? Be sure to give these a try!
Rimmel Spark it Up! Eyeliners
--I have a few of these, but I couldn't get a good picture! Sorry!
Basically, this is a good alternative when you want a darker liner but want to spice it up from plain old black. My favorites are definitely Lapis, Black Gold, and Tiger Eye, but all of the are great!
Rimmel Sexy Curves Waterproof Mascara
I love this mascara! It definitely does all it says and it's really waterproof! It's the only thing I wear to the gym and it last through an hour of working out. However, it comes off easily with my Purity Cleanser by Philosophy.

Lastly, L'Oreal Cosmetics are BOGO 50% off. Here's what I'd give a shot out of L'Oreal:
L'Oreal HIP Chrome Eyeliner or Extra Intense Liquid Pencil
If you're a fan of the Urban Decay 24/7 style pencil, give these a shot, especially if you can't justify dropping $17 for an eyeliner. I have 5/6 of the Chrome Eyeliners and I have the Extra Intense Liquid Pencil and I probably use them 6/7 days a week.
L'Oreal Extra Volume Collagen Mascara
Honestly, this is probably my most reached for mascara at the time, even more than my Lash Blast! This mascara provides me with a full fan of thick, dark lashes and that's totally the effect I want. It also helps that on me, it provides amazing length. So, why would I use anything else?

So there you have it! There are plenty of other products I'd love to tell you about, but these are just some of my personal faves. So, get out there and eat up those sales!

Josh :D <3

No comments:

Post a Comment