November 18, 2009

Dior Forever Foundation: Just a quick review

Hi there!

I have a hard time liking foundations. The formula is always either too cakey, too sheer, too greasy, and so on. Luckily, Dior's Forever liquid foundation entered my life.



For starters, I have combination skin that is very sensitive. So the fact that this foundation does not irritate my skin is automatically a plus. The formula is also fantastic. You can get medium to full coverage with this foundation.

The best part? It never looks cakey!

It's called "Forever" for a reason. It really does last all day. I can put this on in the morning and by the time I come home at night, my makeup still looks fresh. And that's without setting it with powder.

All in all, I LOVE Dior's Forever liquid foundation! It is a tad expensive ($44.00), but I feel that it is worth the money.

Definitely a keeper!

<3

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment