November 27, 2009

Product Rave - Revlon Age Defying Spa.

Hey guys :]

So, I can't tell you how much I fell in love with this line in a very short time. The Revlon Age Defying Spa products, both foundation and concealer, came out late 2008 along with the Revlon Matte Collection and ColorStay Ultimate Lipcolor. I had read several good things about this line, but I never tried them, until this week when they were BOGO Free at Walgreens.

So, I picked them up, I got the foundation 002 - Fair/Light and the Concealer in 001 - Light. Here's what the products look like:





So, let's start with the foundation. This foundation is 1oz, the same size as the Revlon ColorStay, so, don't let the bottle fool you, and retails for about $13.99 It's a light to medium coverage foundation, but what I really love about this product, it actually diffuses my flaws. So, even though it's not full coverage, it covers a lot of my discoloration, which is pretty awesome. It has SPF 18 and wears really well on my oily skin, but I feel like it'd be nice on even someone with dryer tendencies. Don't forget the brush! It comes with a unique flow-through brush applicator, which is nice, but in a hurry, I don't use it.

Next, we've got the concealer. This product retails at Walgreens for $10.49, but I know I got mine on a BOGO Free and I had coupons. I don't know how I feel about this being called just a concealer, since it's probably a highlighter. It comes in a YSL Touche Eclat styled clicky pen. The brush on this is very soft, though, I just apply it and pat it with my ring finger. It's amazing as adding radiance to the undereye, but I've used it over acne-scarring as well and loved it. Definitely a great product.

I've been using both of these products for a few days and I'm in love. They give me a much more radiant-skinned look without all the makeup I'd normally wear to cover my flaws. So, thumbs up for Revlon Age Defying Spa products!

Josh <3

No comments:

Post a Comment