January 11, 2010

Great Product, Amazing Price.

Hey everyone!

Just spreading the word on one of my favorite new eyeliners - Jordana Fabuliner Liquid Eye Liner.


So, this is nothing more than your typical liquid pen eyeliner...not. For a mere $1.99, you can take your eyes to the boldest rimmed look with ease. This is currently made in only black and brown, both of which I have and love. It's so easy to use and definitely gives my eyes the perfect intense look. What else makes this pen so special? The eyeliner doesn't budge after it dries in about 10 seconds -- What more is there to ask? I've had both of my pens for about two months now and they're still completely useable unlike some other liquid pens I've heard of (Revlon ColorStay perhaps?)

So, all I can say is rush to your local Walgreens and pick one of these up! You'll find this and other great Jordana products next to the Cosmetic Register. For $1.99, what do you have to lose?

Thanks!

Josh <3

1 comment: