January 18, 2010

What a Steal! Sally Girl Baked Eyeshadows.

Hey everyone! :]

I went to Sally's this last weekend to renew my Club Card and pick up the Palladio Rice Powder. While I was there, I remember seeing a few reviews on MakeupAlley for the Sally Girl Baked Eyeshadows.

If you're not familiar, Sally Girl is Sally Beauty's 99cent makeup line you'll find at checkout (89 cents if you're a club card member!). Anyway, it's all makeup you'd normally buy if you're a big fan of Wet'n'Wild products to say the least...not that I'm knocking Wet'n'Wild because I've liked some of their stuff.

So yeah...to the point, Josh...here's a picture of one of the eyeshadows:

I'm not sure what color that is, but they offer about 8-10 different colors. I picked up two, one in a silver and one is a turquoise-green. They're about the size of a dime and the compact itself isn't much bigger than a quarter, but they're totally worth it. I can't say they're the best quality eyeshadow on the market, but they're pretty good, especially for under $1. Also, I didn't experience any fallout when applying this.

I wore the silver yesterday, and simply with a swipe of my Foiled Again Shadow Stick by Hard Candy underneath, the color lasted 8+ hours (I can't vouch for any longer because I went to bed.).

So, I suggest you run to Sally Beauty and pick up a few of these to try. :D

Josh <3

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I tried to send a message but the dumb blog wouldnt let me sign in so here was my response to you post:
    I didn't try it yet as I'm waiting for samples from CB but I think I'm Mac NW15 because it is a bit more neutral than the NC15 for me.

    ReplyDelete