January 1, 2010

Where have I been?

Hey everyone! So, I know I disappeared for a while, but I'm back! (With a vengeance! Haha, just kidding!)

So, the holidays are now over...and of course, we all know what that means -- time to enjoy your new gifts! So, what better to share with everyone a few of the things I got for Christmas! :]

1. Make Up For Ever HD Primer No. 5 - Blue

So, I'm really liking this product a lot. It definitely does exactly what it states color correction wise, which is to brighten and even fair skin. Also, I believe this tones down the redness in my skin quite a lot. How does it do HD wise? I couldn't tell you, but I feel like it's going to be repurchased. :D

2. NARS Blush - Albatross

Sarah knew something like this would make me the happiest boy on Christmas, and she was certainly right. This blush, if you can call it that, gives me the perfect highlight of color with a nice gold sheen. Perfection for me since I don't like to add color on my face a lot. (Strange since I have so many blushes and bronzers)

3. Make Up For Ever Face & Body Foundation

Face & Body is probably the lightest weight liquid foundation I've ever used and provides a much lighter coverage than I'm used to, but it growing on me oh so quickly. I'm loving the formula, finding the best way to apply it, and head over heals for the finish. I've been using this for almost two weeks and it's not breaking me out either. Amazing. I definitely pick the best Christmas presents to myself. I'm going to pick up MUFE's Full Cover Concealer to probably pair with this. My three MUFE products should set me for a flawless face. :]

So, I got a few more things but those were the big ones I wanted to mention!

Let me know some of the things you got for Christmas and be sure to tell me your thoughts on them! Thanks and have a great New Year!

Josh <3 :]

No comments:

Post a Comment