January 24, 2010

Product Rave: MAC Paint Pot in Bare Study



On a recent trip to MAC, I picked up their paint pot in Bare Study. It reminded me a bit of Stila's Kitten Smudge Pot that I have been wanting, so I decided to give it a try. The price was pretty good at $16.50. I have to say that I am SO glad that I decided to try this. Since I purchased Bare Study, I have worn it almost every single day as a base for my shadows. It goes on sheer and slightly shimmery. It gives a beautiful look to any eye look that I want to create. Best of all, Bare Study keeps my shadow on all day with no smudging or creasing. It's not the best base for matte shadows because of the slightly shimmery finish. I would say that's best left for Urban Decay's Primer Potion. Either way, Bare Study is my current favorite eye product. I can't wait to try more paint pots from MAC :)

<3

Sarah

1 comment:

  1. I've been wanting to try this out... I'm just waiting to get my MAC pro card before I go crazy at MAC though!

    ReplyDelete